LAS VEGAS NV DRIVING SCHOOL
Servicing Las Vegas, Henderson, Anthem, Southern Highland, Green Valley and surrounding areas.
We are not servicing Summerlin and North Las Vegas at this time
We are open 7 days a week.
Summer: June 30th – August 25th 8am-10pm
Winter: August 25th- June 30th 8am-5pm
ONLINE DRIVERS ED:
payable in two parts:
30 hour online course with training quizzes: $20
Final 50Q Exam & Certificate of Completion: $20
All instructors are Certified & licensed by the State of Nevada and DMV. Our company is Licensed, bonded, insured and all approved by Nevada state and DMV.
All our vehicles are are Toyota Prius and are equipped with dual brake system ( That is required By State and DMV ).
Our objective is to teach behind-the-wheel defensive driving in order to help you pass your Nevada DMV driving test with confidence and hoping that we can save lives.
Our incentive is to contribute to make road safer and save lives by improving and emphasizing proper driving and courtesy to others.
We will teach you theory and practice with patience, tolerance and understanding in a calm environment.
Defensive Driving :Predict-Prepare-Avert: Most importantly, I will also teach safety rules and defensive driving including how to predict potential danger and other drivers’ reaction around you. This could as well be a chain reaction triggered by unexpected events several cars ahead of you.
This will prepare you to properly react in time and avert any possible accidents. .
Can teach every one starting at 15 1/2 years of age.
DMV Certified Instructor
- We offer DMV-certified driving instruction with the conviction that you’ll successfully pass your driving test.
- We emphasize Safety and Awareness along with vehicle control and defensive driving in order to build your confidence in driving in all possible conditions.
- We will pick you up at the location of your choice
- We will provide behind-the-wheel instructions with current DMV regulations.
- We teach proper, safe and defensive driving on any road and or for all situations, including: turns, parking, lane changes, passing cars, all lights and road signs, driving and stopping distances, etc. …
- We provide Behind-the-Wheel Training Certificate so you may be able to get a discount on your auto insurance.
- Refresher courses available.. A Driving Lesson about Parallel Parking by Thierry- Video
Pass your DMV test with confidence
Your car and private instructor will be the same for the time of your training until you pass your DMV test.
He will help you to pass your Nevada DMV driving test successfully as soon as possible.
For added convenience on the day of your DMV driving test:
Your instructor will pick you up for a 45 minute refresher course on the way to the DMV test location with the same vehicle you trained in during driving classes. (a small additional charge applies- See Pricing )
Possibility to use the driving school vehicle for your DMV test with or without previous classes – See Pricing